Speedata Smart Inspection Equipment KT50 Hand held Terminal RFID Handset is an intrinsically safe inspection equipment for power, chemical, coal, port, building materials, parks and other fields. This product brings together Internet of Things, cloud computing, Big data, artificial intelligence and other technologies combined with enterprise inspection and repair, combined with cloud-based or local deployment of smart inspection platform, real-time data collection and analysis and online missing line diagnosis, using big data analysis to find production, equipment, security Problems and risks existed in the same way, effectively helping enterprises to ensure the reliable operation of equipment, ensuring safe production, and maximizing the efficiency of enterprise equipment assets.
Inspection management process:
1. New inspection plan: The user initiates the inspection plan development process according to the daily, weekly, monthly, and annual intervals. The inspection plan can contain multiple specific inspection plan information.
2. Inspection and inspection plan approval: The inspection plan is approved, and the approval opinions can be given.
3. Planning of the inspection plan: The user directly fills in the detailed information of the inspection plan, such as the name of the inspection, the organization unit, the inspection time, the inspection person, the inspection form, the inspection repeat cycle and other news.
4. Inspection plan arrangement: Control the execution of the inspection plan, and control whether the inspection plan can be executed, thereby closing or opening the inspection plan.
5. Use hand held terminal RFID for data collection and information collection. KT50 supports bar code / QR code / RFID / temperature measurement / seismic / ranging and other functions, can easily collect data information in a short time and based on a variety of information transmission means to process or return. The GPS function of the KT50 hand held terminal can track the inspection dynamics in real time during the inspection of the inspector, and grasp the inspection process in real time to maintain the quality of work.During the inspection, the hand held terminal RFID handset can be used to submit defects in time to realize closed loop management of defects. Data collection such as temperature measurement and vibration measurement is real and convenient, and real-time analysis can be performed to provide auxiliary decision-making and improve the efficiency of inspection and maintenance.
Contact Person: Miss. Marketing