Speedata KT50 hand held terminal ticketing technology
As the world's first national-level exhibition with the theme of import, on November 5th, the first China International Import Expo was held in Shanghai International Expo Center. As an open platform for international trade cooperation, the participating countries have spread over five continents. A total of 82 countries and 3 international organizations have set up 71 booths. The national trade and investment comprehensive exhibition and the economic and trade forum were held concurrently.
Twelve host countries including Indonesia, Vietnam, Pakistan, South Africa, Egypt, Russia, Britain, Hungary, Germany, Canada, Brazil and Mexico have set up unique pavilions and sent high-level government delegations. National pavilions make full use of high-tech means and diversified display forms to highlight their unique regional culture and characteristic industrial advantages, including trade in goods, service trade, industrial conditions, investment tourism and representative products. With the new development concept of “Innovation, Coordination, Green, Openness, and Sharing”, the China Pavilion will showcase China's great achievements in reform and opening up, as well as new opportunities for China's development and joint construction of the “Belt and Road” to the world.
In order to better manage the exhibitors, in this expo, in the entrance ticket inspection stage, the people who entered the stadium were scanned with the brand name of KPT50, and the identity and admission qualification were confirmed.
RFID hand held terminal features
• The electronic ticket has an integrated circuit chip built in. The RFID hand held terminal can accurately read the identity information in the chip and identify the authenticity of the visitor identity.
• The RFID hand held terminal can also implement the data information encryption function. Only after comparing with the background database system, can the ticket information be displayed to prevent ticket theft.
• The RFID hand held terminal can read 1~6m, can read the access control, the electronic ticket information displayed by the visitor, and can also read the tourist information of 6m away, without reading the electronic ticket.
• This RFID hand held terminal is extremely flexible in terms of application due to its portability. The staff can fix it at the access control and automatically identify the ticket information. The staff can also hold the device and conduct a random check on the ticket without disturbing the visitor.
• RFID handheld terminals provide multiple flexible development interfaces for secondary development of users to meet the special needs of users.
Inspire new vitality in global trade and create a new pattern of openness and win-win. Innovative technology is the eternal theme of the times, and today our lives are constantly becoming more intelligent based on technology. Although the handheld terminal RFID handset is a small hardware device, its significance for the Internet of Things is particularly great.
Contact Person: Miss. Marketing